Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My Yoga Journey: A Rundown on Where I did Handstands et al around the Earth







Have you taught your self a new skill each month?





I havent really had any formal classes taken for the follwing poses. I just had myself taught by watching videos and DIYs mostly in Instagram and Youtube. My fave people are Instagram's  @yoga_girl Rachel Brathen and  @meghancurrieyoga Maeghan Currie my friend 
 Cecille Fuentes , . 



Here are photos for this daily habit:

This stretches my calf , my back, my arms , my neck muscles and my patience.




This pose is my take on Warrior I Pose (Virabhadrasana I). This 

 allows me to appreciate what is present upward, above me, and see it without judgement but just pure admiration. Location: Brother Martin Simpson Laboratory School, La Salle Street, Ozamiz City. Thanks to the Painter. Your work makes my practice even better.























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have queries?

His Last Act of Love Was Making Sure She Could Live Without Him

They had been together long enough that he had stopped imagining a future that didn't include her. He wasn't rich. He didn't hav...