Saturday, September 2, 2017

Dentist of Choice in Dumaguete City : Review on Dr. Chua of Holy Child Hospital




So, how did my experience with Dr. Chua go?



               My experience with Dr. Chua was good. 

I have been to a dentist once who destroyed my perfectly nice teeth and now I have to have it fixed by root canal as the pain is killing me like , literally , I can not think of anything else but the throbbing pain in my temples. Beast mode ensues thereafter so I had to see a dentist that will give me the best service for a good price.


My classmate from high school who was an alumna of S.U. suggested Dr. Chua as he was the one who did her braces and had been to many dentists because of a rather complex case of teeth growing on unusual areas in her mouth, an extra tooth of some sort.


My observations :



1. He was so patient with me even if I had this super disturbing gag reflex where they had to remove the mouth guard almost every 10 minutes.

2. His services were pricey but it was worth it , I guess. If I am not mistaken, it was that:
              Php 2000 for prophylaxis (cleaning) and tooth extraction ( ibot)
              Php17,000.00 for root canal
              Php70,000.00 for braces.

   I paid my dues fully after 2 visits, I just made a down payment on my first. 

3. He had 3 dental aides , and all are in scrubs.(aseptic technique #1)

4. He works with new gloves every time. (aseptic technique #2)

5. He also has an X-ray machine. (hassle-free)

6. Most of the people I know who were student nurses in Dumaguete often drops his name when I asked them for the best dentist to see in Dumaguete City. When I visited his clinic, I have seen a couple who i overheard owning some businesses in Negros, 2 students from a well-known university in the city , and 3 children of expats and a kid of  a German. Then,  I thought that maybe, I came to the right place. (How far did my logic go with this one?)

7. He is available  Mondays to Saturdays so this is good news for me being a slave of the 9-to5 Monday to Friday. 


I made an appointment with his secretary thru this mobile number: (639)362074557.

8 comments:

  1. Very informative Post!! If anyone wants to know more information about the best dentist and solution of the dental problem then you can visit a website of Ludhiana dental Centre or read blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing....
    emergency dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. Dentist Fort Worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. Fort Worth Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing... dentist in usa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
    Naperville dentist

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot thank you enough for the post. Really thank you! Will read on...natural dental products

    ReplyDelete

Do you have queries?

What To Pack in a Hospital Bag for Pregnant Women Who is about to Deliver

Are you spending hours deciding what to pack in your hospital bag for your upcoming delivery? Fret not. While we don’t want to leave out any...