Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Where to Buy Birthday Cakes in Siquijor

Quia's in Poblacion, Larena, Siquijor is by Far my fave. The dark chocolate cake is moist though it's too sweet for my taste but i like it still.






Jainin's  in Candanay, Siquijor looks promising but I am yet to taste their products so I cant say much. Their stall looks nice though.





Inday Banglos's in Enrique Villanueva is yummy too especially their carrot cake. Cakes from Elena's Bakery are also available inTalingting.








Sweet Sensation in Poblacion, Siquijor offers a cookie sandwich type of cake though the cake part is a bit dry for my taste. My gauge for moist is that the cake sticks on my palate just like that of Quia's.





Pictures are to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have queries?

What To Pack in a Hospital Bag for Pregnant Women Who is about to Deliver

Are you spending hours deciding what to pack in your hospital bag for your upcoming delivery? Fret not. While we don’t want to leave out any...