Monday, July 10, 2017

Best Asian Novela, Korean Drama , K-Drama that you Must Watch


Okay, Okay, I am fangriling these days ever since I watched 
  1. Meteor Garden
  2. My Love From The Star
  3. Full House
  4. Doctors/Doctor's Crush
  5. Autumn in My Heart
  6. Legend of the Blue Sea
  7. I Order You
  8. Goblin
  9. Moon Lovers :Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  10. Secret Garden 
  11. Descendants of the Sun
  12. City Hunter
  13. Princess Hours
  14. The Heirs
  15. Boys Over Flowers
  16. Pinocchio
  17. Heartstrings
  18. Man in My House
  19. Kill Me, Heal Me
  20. The First Shop : Coffee Prince
  21. Emergency Couple
  22. My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox
  23. Emergency Couple
  24. Lucky Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have queries?

What To Pack in a Hospital Bag for Pregnant Women Who is about to Deliver

Are you spending hours deciding what to pack in your hospital bag for your upcoming delivery? Fret not. While we don’t want to leave out any...