Tuesday, February 23, 2016

We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off To Have a Good Time

Dad asked me to get a few bucks to pay for the vehicle that we are to purchase so i had to go to the city and withdraw some cash at the early hours of the night.

Jhed was so persistent that i should ask him to accompany me in getting some cash to ward off any robbers and snatchers, so i did ask him to go with me.

We talked about a few things about what he likes and what he doesn't.

And when we arrived, Jhed and a few administrators were waiting for me and they had a funny smile on their face.

They even asked him to be at the quarters together with me and talk about us..

Awkward.

So i told him to go with me to the clinic to receive the medicines that i am to give him.

The day after, i was late for lunch as i was looking for CVIRAA shirts.

I later found out that he was also late and he waited for me near the gate so we could enter through the gate together. He likes books.

I had lunch with him at the dining area as I was urged by Dulce to take my lunch already so they could clean up...

but i guess it was uncomfortable for him to talk with me when others were listening.


Twas the night after that day that really felt magical.

Twas just pure fun and i was so glad about it. It is something that i will really carry with me as i grow old.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have queries?

What To Pack in a Hospital Bag for Pregnant Women Who is about to Deliver

Are you spending hours deciding what to pack in your hospital bag for your upcoming delivery? Fret not. While we don’t want to leave out any...